sábado, 14 de janeiro de 2012

Uma ao fim de semana (6)


Ele (Stuart) - I could take all the craziness out of you, that's what I loved you for. Take away all the oranges, greens and blues, that's what I loved you for  
Ela (Ann) - Take a look at me, you think it really could be that easy? I mean, take a look at me, you think it really could be that easy for you?
- I know about guys, I know where they live
- And you're just the same! The ones that matter fight against themselves
- But it's so hard to change! Hey, I could love you, take all that love away from you. Hey, I could love you, put you in this box I've made for two
- So you could take all this craziness out of me, that's what you love me for. Well, I don't mean to laugh, but if you know all this you must be halfway there
- Well, like that dress tonight, you won't know as it falls from you, turn around and it's winter, darling, look in the mirror and it won't be you
- So you're an old, old dog, you've been around the block
- So many times!
And it's the same old turns, same old feelings straight down the line
- Yeah, I can love you! Grab that leash and drag you to a place you'd never know
- I know where my bones are buried, may take me a while, but I'd find my way home.

Buried Bones,Tindersticks (With Ann Magnusson)


'Uma ao fim de semana' é a rubrica d'O Quinto Andar da qual consta uma musica que se ajusta, por uma razão ou por outra, ao estado de espírito da minha pessoa nesse momento. Sugestões são bem-vindas (embora sujeitas a apreciação). Podem enviá-las para lp.going.80s@gmail.com.

Sem comentários: